Drowning Prevention Programme
Water Safety, Survival Swimming, CPR, Rescue, 1st Aid
Programmes for children, workshops for parents, guardians and nannies
Save a life and make a difference! - Drowning is the 3rd leading cause of accident related deaths globally.
More children die from drowning than road traffic accidents in Ghana.
Drowning is the third leading cause of injury-related deaths globally.
Whether holidaying abroad or staying in Ghana, drowning prevention is concern for everyone. Save a life!!
Register for a drowning prevention programme today.
24th July – 31st August 2012 Tuesdays & Fridays
There will be another course starting 17 September
Lifesavers - A structured, practical skills based programme to keep children safe near water.
• Content: Water safety, survival swimming, rescue techniques, 1st Aid & CPR
• Age group – 6 years +
• Course available for swimmers & non swimmer and beginners
• Location: Total Fitness A& C Square
• Dates: Starting July & September
Price: GHS 120 for swimmers - GHS 160 for non-swimmers
Waterproof – Half day practical workshop to keep your child safe near water. Essential for parents, nannies & carers
• Content – water safety, risks and hazards, signs of drowning, CPR
• Location: Total Fitness A & C Square
• Date: September
Price: GHS 75.00
Total Fitness contact number: 0244275463/ 0265804977