Sponsored by Today, Wed, Aug 04 2021 Accraexpat sign in left Member Login | Sign Up Accraexpat sign in right   Sponsored by

Accraexpat logo
loading ads...
accraexpat forum

Forum » Introduce yourself

If you are new in-town or a new accraexpat Member, this is where you can introduce yourself to the community

Posted: Sep 01, 19
By: Charl

Introducing myself plus something

Hi.  I'm new to this community, but have actually been in Ghana more than a year.  Working on a contract I have with a Ghanian company.  Travel often all over the country.

Will be checking in regularly from now on.

What prompted me to actually only now join was a need to share an almost very nasty experience I had recently.  I share it so that others can be aware and avoid it.

A stranger chatted me up in a mall a while ago, although I wasn't interested, he persisted and got a handle on me due to my technical expertise.  Said he knew someone that needed my abilities and experience in that field.

I was invited over to the bosses compound so we could discuss.  Once there, a bribery and money laundering situation came to forefront, all disguised and staged as an argument between this boss and someone else.

Please avoid such imprompto nice sounding invitations from strangers!

Disclaimer: the Forum’s content is from third parties and do not engage the responsibility of the website
Note: commercial advertising is prohibited on the Forum as per our Forum Terms of Use
Should you come across any advertising or spamming on the Forum, kindly report to forum@accraexpat.com

Translate this page

Stay connected with .com

Group
Join hundreds of expats in accraexpat.com Group.

Currency Converter