Sponsored by Today, Wed, Aug 04 2021 Accraexpat sign in left Member Login | Sign Up Accraexpat sign in right   Sponsored by

Accraexpat logo
loading ads...
accraexpat forum

Forum » Moving to Ghana

All you may ask yourself before moving to Ghana

Posted: Apr 03, 16
By: Jonathan

Moving to Ghana - looking for apartments/homes to rent

Hi all!  My name is Jonathan - I'm moving to Accra in a couple of weeks with my wife, Clare.  We'll be staying in an AirBnb place in Labadi while we get our bearings, but we'd love any leads people could pass on to us about places to stay.  

We don't have tremendous demands - generally looking for a 2-bedroom place that can be hooked up for Internet and has a generator to get us through power outages.  Doesn't have to be in a fancy neighborhood or near centers of nightlife or anything.  Clare will be working at the U.S. Embassy, so ideally we'd live somewhere that's not a terrible commute to that area.  I'm starting a human rights non-profit, so I'm pretty flexible as to location.

Please let me know if you've got any leads on places that would fit the bill - you can contact me directly at jgkaufman@gmail.com.

Thanks so much, and looking forward to meeting the community!

Jonathan Kaufman

Disclaimer: the Forum’s content is from third parties and do not engage the responsibility of the website
Note: commercial advertising is prohibited on the Forum as per our Forum Terms of Use
Should you come across any advertising or spamming on the Forum, kindly report to forum@accraexpat.com

Translate this page

Stay connected with .com

Group
Join hundreds of expats in accraexpat.com Group.

Currency Converter